San Sebastian.....Cloudy
Hey all. We are in San Sebastian finishing off the day before we board our night train to Paris for our Journey home. Yesterday we got a little sun but not enough to get our suits on. Can´t write long cause there is still so much to do but wanted to let you all know we are ok. We are tired. today I tried to go surfing but the waves were only going to be good for an hour and they were closing in 45 min. I would have to hang on to a board and suit for 4 hours...and pay for them too if I wanted to surf. So sad. i really wanted to. Jen and I rented bikes instead. Tried to take a path but ended up three towns over. hahaha We had told them we would be back in two hours but ended up getting lost. So....it took us three instead. We are so gross from riding all day but we had a wonderful time. We have loved it here- It is beautiful and we can see how amazing it would be with plenty of sun here. I actually understand the spanish here the most believe it or not. They talk slower.
TOmorrow we will be in paris for the night. Not sure where yet. We are going to try the young and happy again on my fav st and then if that doesn´t work...Hostel woodstock......hippies!
Alright- We are off cause they close things early here. Resturants close at 8?? who are they kidding, it gets dark at 9
Love you all. Thnaks for posting. Uncle Fritz...glad you made it!
1 Comments:
hi again girls. have fun in Paris.watch out for the Mogen David wine. When you finally get home and get rested, hop on a bike and visit me in florida.
uncle fritz
Post a Comment
<< Home