Kim and Jen´s Europe Trip

Jen and I are making our way through Paris, Spain, Portugal and hopefully Venice. All of this and we are starting this blog with a keyboard where the m v z and n don't work unless you bang on them. not frustrating at all. check here either daily for updates. If we are having too much fun here there will be not as any updates.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

update

Hey all you cowboys and cowgirls keep your hats on, the party is just getting started. We are on our way to the train station in route to Barcelona. Just a little about our day; we visited sacre coeur and ate in Montmartre while we watched as the painters painted their masterpieces. So we are off to start another adventure into the unknown. Good thing Kim has been meeting old French men to practice her spanish with. We tried to call today but I guess we are a little blonde after all....Just kidding...but Kim did try to use the card for about a half hour...with three French men helping her. Wish us luck on our journey tonight & we shall meet again soon....luv the sisters minus one

4 Comments:

Blogger tamie said...

having trouble using this blog. it made me go through a process to create my own, so now i have to go on a trip.
on to barcelona. nothing to see in paris anyway. not! i'd complain about the sparcity of news in the last one, but i want to keep them coming.
have fun, but mind your backs. love you.

4:12 PM  
Blogger greatauntjan said...

I am glad to hear Tam had trouble because I have tried twice..
Keep the info coming but enjoy the adventure.
Great Aunt Janet
p>S. congrats on passing the boards, Kim!
Love to you both.

5:33 PM  
Blogger yourhighness said...

Love to hear from you and have a great time . Like Tamie ,I would like more details about the adventure .

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jim Wynigear said...

Hola Chicas, que tal?

Haven't heard from youse guys since you boarded the train for Barcelona. I hope you are sampling the sangria and paella and enjoying the beautiful scenery. We are all chomping at the bit to hear the next installment.

Love Big Daddy

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home