Kim and Jen´s Europe Trip

Jen and I are making our way through Paris, Spain, Portugal and hopefully Venice. All of this and we are starting this blog with a keyboard where the m v z and n don't work unless you bang on them. not frustrating at all. check here either daily for updates. If we are having too much fun here there will be not as any updates.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two days which really feel like one

Hey Guys

We made it!! Even after missing our flight, standing in line for Jen's passport, getting lost on the streets of Paris, it is all worth it. This will be short since we have limited time, the mmzznccc do not work. love you ciao

7 Comments:

Blogger terri said...

glad u r both ok and made it, hope you got some rest, now let the fun begin. I will send everyone your blog site soon. I am home running errands today with Megan, love you boyh mom.

1:01 PM  
Blogger gfranco4 said...

Guess we'll only hear from the Wynigear girls when they go to Europe. Looking forward to your insights, comments and photos. Congratulations on just getting there and finding a computer, even if all the letters on it don't work.

Love, GF

3:44 PM  
Blogger greatauntjan said...

First of all, Kim, congrats on passing the boards.
Enjoy your trip. Looking forward to following you around Europe.
Great Aunt Janet

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Wyni's :) Glad to hear you made it safe & sound! I'll be back to check in with ya later... the elliptical awaits...

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! I am so glad to hear you both made it there in one piece! I am anxious to hear all about your adventures! Will check back in with you guys later... the eliptical waits...

11:48 AM  
Blogger karter143 said...

Hi Jen,

Hope Your Having The Time Of Your Life!!!! Take Lots Of Pics I Can't Wait To Hear All About It!!! So Happy You Made It There A-Ok :) Be Safe And Will Check Back With Ya Later!

<3 Shanno

12:08 PM  
Blogger Jim Wynigear said...

Big Daddy sez,
Glad to hear that you both made it. A rocky start to a great trip we hope!

Looking forward to hearing about your escapades. Be careful, and stay in touch!

Your mom and I just came back from our 3 mile hike above Moorpark with the dog.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home